Hawley Crescent Camden Town / Camden - NW1
This modern business centre offers private office space, coworking, desk space and virtual offices in the thriving heart of London's creative industry.
Work.Life's stylish workspace at 13 Hawley Crescent has hot desks, coworking spaces and private offices for freelancers, entrepreneurs and businesses of all sizes. Flexible terms mean you can pay as you go or opt for monthly packages for dedicated desks and private offices, depending on your needs.
A bright and open shared desk area includes comfortable places to meet and network, as well as lockers to securely store your belongings. You can reserve a fixed desk or desk in a contemporary shared coworking space that is bathed in light and decorated with art curated by Getty Images. Standing and sitting desks with lockable storage are accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Private offices of various sizes are provided fully furnished, giving you a quiet space to work. Fully-equipped meeting rooms can be hired by the hour and seat up to eight people. They include whiteboards, audio-visual equipment, teleconferencing phones, and coffee with snacks.
A support team also provides personal services to help you with the logistics of running your business. Other perks include coffee and a modern kitchen, private phone booths, and ultra-fast Wi-Fi internet.
The centre is within a two-minute walk of excellent transport links and local amenities, including in and around Camden Town and Camden Market. Camden Town tube station gives you access to the Underground's Northern line, while the world famous market offers an eclectic mix of vendors including some of London's best food stalls.
Camden High Street is also home to an excellent range of eateries for lunch or casual meetings. The centre is a short walk from Camden Road station, which is served by regular London Overground trains.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Hawley Crescent building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Camden Town, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout North Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Hawley Crescent or click here for more Camden Town office space.
Map of the office space location
0.94 to Euston
0.98 to St Pancras London
1.03 to King's Cross