Kingsway House, Kingsway Holborn - WC2B
These serviced offices put you close the media and entertainment companies of Soho as well as the retailers and fashion houses of Covent Garden and the West End.
Along with retail space on the ground floor, the decorative period property at 103 Kingsway in Holborn offers self-contained office spaces in a variety of sizes across 7 upper floors. The refurnished offices at Kingsway House benefit from air conditioning, perimeter trunking and LRG7 lighting. Non-branded spaces allow new and established businesses to create their own identity while benefiting from professionally decorated and furnished offices.
Stylish kitchen facilities with seating and modern communal spaces are designed to offer colourful and bright communal areas to mingle and relax during breaks. For maximum convenience, the property offers 24-hour access and passenger lifts make higher floors easily accessible.
Kingsway House is about a minute's walk south from the London Underground's Central and Piccadilly lines at Holborn station on High Holborn, a vibrant commercial district with popular restaurants, shops and bars. High Holborn has a range of convenient amenities just a few steps of your desk, including a gym, banks and a supermarket. Kingsway also has several cafes and eateries just outside your office.
Surrounded by some of the West End's most famous destinations, this well-situated property is only a 10-minute walk from Covent Garden and less than 15 minutes from Leicester Square. You are also ten minutes north of the Strand.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Kingsway House, Kingsway building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Holborn, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Kingsway House, Kingsway or click here for more Holborn office space.
Map of the office space location
0.32 to Chancery Lane
0.32 to Covent Garden
0.69 to City Thameslink
14.68 to Heathrow Airport