The Collective, Chalton Street Kings Cross / King's Cross - NW1
Offering furnished office space, shared coworking space and hot desking, The Collective is surrounded by world class eateries, hotels, universities and cultural destinations.
These trendy shared office spaces to rent at 17-19 Chalton Street, Kings Cross, London NW1 offer workstations for start-ups and small businesses in a collaborative work environment close to superb transport links and local amenities. Striking contemporary workspaces on the ground floor and basement are available with a flexible licence agreement, giving you greater freedom to adjust your space as your business needs change. The coworking space shares this four-storey brick building with modern serviced living options for young professionals.
The newly refurbished office space includes everything your business needs to grow and thrive, from video conference equipment and commercial printers to a modern full-equipped kitchen and a shower. In addition to a pair of meeting rooms that are free to use, there is a spacious lounge area for casual meetings and breakout sessions.
Ultra-fast broadband internet is available throughout the property. In terms of security, the property is covered by CCTV monitoring and a secure fob entry system allows 24-hour access.
The British Library and the British Museum are short walks from Chalton Street. The property is about a three-minute walk from Euston Road, putting you steps from a good selection of restaurants, bars and cafes.
Within a five-minute walk are several major mainline hubs, including Euston and King's Cross stations. Next to King's Cross are direct rail connections to continental Europe at St Pancras International. St Pancras also has excellent restaurants and shops, while Brunswick Shopping Central and King's Cross Central offer additional options to dine and shop close to desk.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
If you would like to view this The Collective, Chalton Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Kings Cross, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout North Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on The Collective, Chalton Street or click here for more Kings Cross office space.
Map of the office space location
0.22 to Euston
0.29 to Kings Cross
0.26 to Euston London
1.15 to Camden Road