One Pancras Square, Pancras Square Kings Cross / King's Cross - N1C
One Pancras Square provides Grade A office space for rent at a prime location within the King's Cross development. Six tube lines and two mainline stations are steps from your office, including King's Cross and Euston rail stations. St Pancras International is also a short walk away, providing you with Eurostar connections to continental Europe.
One Pancras Square at Pancras Square, King's Cross N1C has approximately 55,120 sq ft of high standard business accommodation over eight floors including shared space, managed offices and serviced office space for rent. Retail spaces are found at street level, including cafes to grab your morning coffee or meet with clients in a relaxed environment. Completed in 2013, the building is accessible from Pancras Square or King's Boulevard and boasts a staffed reception area.
Also known as the Gridiron Building, this modern office building is part of a two million sq ft commercial development south of Regent's Canal. Designed by David Chipperfield Architects, the building's iron twister columns evoke the area's Victorian architectural and industrial heritage.
Serviced offices are available across three floors at One Prancras Square, providing businesses with modern spaces and exceptional supports. Fully furnished suites are fitted with state-of-the-art IT and communications technology. Kitchens are located on each floor, which also have south-facing balconies with views of the King's Cross area.
In addition to spacious break out areas for less formal meetings, the business centre has a lounge, four well-equipped meeting rooms and event space. Telephone booths also provide you with private spaces for confidential discussions. In case you need to undertake research, there is a public library in the building. For maximum convenience, the centre and the office building are accessible 24 hours a day if you need to visit your office outside regular business hours.
You also benefit from high street amenities along King's Boulevard, a vibrant commercial road with popular restaurants and shops. Additional places to eat are found at Granary Square and Regent's Canal, which are only a three-minute walk from this landmark building. If you are looking for an outdoor space to enjoy lunch or a coffee break, Pancras Square and its terraced water feature are at your doorstep. There is also has a leisure centre with two pools across from the property at Five Pancras Square.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this One Pancras Square, Pancras Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Kings Cross, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout North Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on One Pancras Square, Pancras Square or click here for more Kings Cross office space.
Map of the office space location
0.45 to Euston
0.59 to Mornington Crescent
0.1 to King's Cross