Stanley Building, Pancras Square Kings Cross / King's Cross - N1C
This new development integrates the Stanley Building - a Grade II listed early example of social housing - on a residential block built in 1864-65 for workers at King's Cross. Using environmentally-friendly construction and technology, the building uses rainwater harvesting, solar panels, thermal mass for cooling and an efficient passive ventilation system.
The Stanley Building provides premium serviced office accommodation and business services at the gateway of the King's Cross development. Seven Pancras Square has approximately 30,000 square feet of floor space over five floors. Designed by Studio Downie Architects, this modern building was developed specifically for providing serviced accommodation in a range of sizes and office options.
The Stanley Building has been beautifully refurbished to provide high-specification office spaces. Contemporary offices and shared spaces incorporate exposed services along high ceilings, wooden flooring and panels, and stylish designer furnishings.
Amenities include bike storage and showers for commuters that run or cycle to work. There are also kitchens and comfortable dining areas throughout the business centre. Focus booths provide you with privacy if you need to make a confidential telephone call or just need a private space to work. Meeting rooms are available if you need a dedicated space to meet with your team or clients, while communal break out spaces are designed to encourage networking and collaboration.
There are no less than six tube lines and two mainline stations within a short walk of this modern office building. In addition to national rail services from King's Cross and Euston stations, Eurostar trains to continental Europe also depart from nearby St Pancras International.
King's Boulevard delivers a High Street vibe with a great range of restaurants and shops. Shops, restaurants, and other amenities are also only a three-minute walk away at Granary Square and Regent's Canal. Pancras Square and its terraced waste feature is a popular spot to enjoy a break, while Five Pancras Square's fitness and leisure centre offers a state-of-the-art facility to stay active.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Stanley Building, Pancras Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Kings Cross, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout North Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Stanley Building, Pancras Square or click here for more Kings Cross office space.
Map of the office space location
0.48 to Euston
0.67 to Russell Square
0.22 to King's Cross Thameslink