Devonshire Street Marylebone - W1W
Situated in Marylebone, this business centre offers serviced offices a few steps from Regent's Park.
This beautiful Georgian property at 4 Devonshire Street was extensively refurbished in 2010 to provide businesses with high standard office accommodation. Office spaces are available on flexible and competitive terms and are not bound by long-term commitments. This prime location also offers stylish offices with low level branding, giving you the flexibility to make spaces your own.
Businesses benefit from a generous array of superior support services and facilities, including the latest technology. The property is equipped with the latest VoIP telephones and high-speed wired and wireless internet. Fully-equipped kitchens include complimentary tea and coffee, while two meeting rooms are available for hire with audio-visual and presentation equipment. Friendly reception staff deliver friendly welcomes and handle telephone calls. You also benefit from 24-hour access thanks to secure programmed smart cards.
There are plenty of dining options in and around this period property, including many trendy restaurants and cafes along nearby Great Portland Street and Tottenham Court Road. You are also a short walk from Oxford Street, one of Europe's premier shopping destinations.
You are also within walking distance of major transport hubs, including national mainline services at Euston and King's Cross rail stations and Eurostar trains at St Pancras International. Regent's Park, Great Portland Street, Warren Street, Euston Square and Goodge Street tube stations are all within a short walk of the centre.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Devonshire Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Marylebone, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Devonshire Street or click here for more Marylebone office space.
Map of the office space location
0.13 to Regents Park
0.29 to Warren Street
0.77 to Marylebone London
1 to St Pancras London
13.75 to Heathrow Airport