Wimpole Street Marylebone - W1G
Offering a range of Grade A office space options close to fashionable Bond Street and the hustle and bustle of Oxford Street in Central London.
Designed by James S. Wilson and William Wallace in the late nineteenth century, the building at 91 Wimpole Street, Marylebone W1G is a stunning late Victorian Baroque property in heart of London's West End. The stately building is complemented by the attractive street it fronts, offering a beautiful setting to do business.
A comprehensive refurbishment was completed in 2015, which extended and reconfigured this elegant landmark building into high-quality office accommodation. Approximately 57,000 square feet of Grade A office space is spread across four upper floors and a lower ground level, with typical floors offering 13,000 square feet of floor space. Co-working space, desk space and virtual office options are also available at this serviced location, which also has well-equipped meeting rooms and event spaces.
The interior combines classic design with the latest trends, creating a fresh and modern workplace inspired by the 1960s. Unique features include a stunning glass atrium and two large terraces, while a contemporary reception area on the ground floor provides a sophisticated welcome for visitors to the building.
Kitchen and dining areas are available for a quick break or bite to eat close to your desk. There are also bicycle racks, showers and lockers for commuters that run or cycle to work.
91 Wimpole Street is close to some of London's best shopping and there is a superb selection of cafes, restaurants and bars in the area, including at St Christopher's Place and Marylebone Lane. Nearby Cavendish Square is a pretty spot for an outdoor lunch or a brainstorming session with your team during a sunny day.
The property is also steps from vital transport links. Within walking distance are Bond Street station on the London Underground's Central and Jubilee lines and Oxford Circus on the Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines. Marylebone rail station has mainline train services to destinations across Greater London and beyond, while Oxford Street is a major route for bus routes travelling between Central London and other destinations within the capital.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Wimpole Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Marylebone, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Wimpole Street or click here for more Marylebone office space.
Map of the office space location
0.28 to Oxford Circus
0.62 to Goodge Street
1.12 to Euston London
1.23 to Charing Cross London