Wigmore Street Marylebone - W1U
North of Oxford Street and steps from Selfridges, these serviced offices in Marylebone are a short walk from Marble Arch tube station on the Central line and from Bond Street tube station on the Central and Jubilee lines.
128 Wigmore Street is a beautiful period property offering boutique serviced office accommodation. This refurbished Georgian townhouse retains many original features while incorporating modern conveniences. The Grade II listed property has an attractive white-fronted façade and four floors of sophisticated serviced offices to rent with all-inclusive pricing.
All of the stylish offices are furnished and unbranded, providing you with a professional work environment. Flexible office spaces are available in various sizes, accommodating businesses in need of between two and 50 desks.
A unique feature is a fully-furnished luxury flat at the top floor, which is available at a discounted rate for tenants. Other amenities include 24-hour access, integrated cabling and broadband connectivity, and meeting rooms equipped with conferencing technology.
Located just east of Portman Square, a popular spot for area office workers during sunny days, there are plenty of inviting cafes, restaurants and bars within a short walk of your new office for lunchtime breaks or client meetings. The bustling shopping district along Oxford Street is also within a short stroll of the property.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Wigmore Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Marylebone, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Wigmore Street or click here for more Marylebone office space.
Map of the office space location
0.33 to Bond Street
0.54 to Oxford Circus
1.3 to Euston London
1.45 to Charing Cross London