Crawford Street Marylebone - W1H
Offering serviced offices and a dynamic business environment in an attractive neighbourhood, 83-87 Crawford Street is in the heart of Marylebone in West London. Baker Street to the east and Edgware Road to the west are thriving commercial roads with excellent restaurants, cafes and bars.
The bright and contemporary office space at this property is only a five-minute walk from Edgware Road tube station on the Bakerloo, Circle, District, and Hammersmith & City lines. Baker Street and Marble Arch tube stations are also nearby, offering additional options for travel on the London Underground. Marylebone station with national rail services is immediately north of the property, while Paddington Station and Regent's Park are only a few minutes walk away.
High standard office space at this business centre is unbranded, allowing you to create a space that aligns with your company's unique identity. Fourteen suites of varying sizes are available at flexible terms. Offices are furnished with comfortable desks and chairs, as well as storage units.
This attractive W1 location also has an exceptional suite of services to help businesses grow in a collaborative environment. A receptionist provides professional welcomes to visitors and manages incoming mail. Simple monthly fees are all-inclusive with building insurance, business rates, utility bills, and 24-hour access.
You also have free access to kitchenettes plus tea and coffee throughout the day. The building is also fitted with a modern IP-based telephone system and fibre optic broadband.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Crawford Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Marylebone, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Crawford Street or click here for more Marylebone office space.
Map of the office space location
0.24 to Baker Street
0.33 to Edgware Rd (Met)
1.05 to Paddington
1.34 to Euston London