Gloucester Place Marylebone - W1U
This premier business centre, offering serviced offices for rent, is strategically located at 22 Gloucester Place, a popular area of Marylebone in West London.
This exceptionally appealing Grade II listed Georgian building in the heart of Marylebone has been thoughtfully restored, housing a collection of elite serviced office space in the West End of London. The business centre at this period building mixes charming original period features with contemporary workspaces that benefit from state of the art IT and communications infrastructure.
This business centre is offered completely furnished, with office, meeting room, lounge and relaxation areas all furnished to a remarkable standard, meeting all of your business requirements.
Welcoming and highly professional reception staff are ready to welcome you to the building, while proficient admin support and IT personnel offer a range of services to ensure your business runs smoothly.
Additional amenities include onsite kitchen and shower facilities for added convenience, as well as virtual office options, allowing you to showcase a prestigious business address in London without the high price tag that normally accompanies office rental.
Marble Arch, Bond Street, Marylebone and Oxford Circus stations are just a short walk away, along with world famous shopping districts, entertainment venues, fine dining restaurants and iconic London landmarks.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Gloucester Place building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Marylebone, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Gloucester Place or click here for more Marylebone office space.
Map of the office space location
0.53 to Bond Street
0.73 to Oxford Circus
1.35 to Euston London
1.66 to Charing Cross London