Tobacco Dock London, The Dock Tobacco Quay, Wapping Lane Wapping - E1W
Situated in the Docklands area of London's East End, Tobacco Dock has a range of exceptional coworking space, office and meeting solutions for a diverse range of businesses in the Docklands. The Grade I listed warehouse is also one of London's largest event and exhibition venues.
Offering private office spaces and coworking solutions, Tobacco Dock, at The Dock Tobacco Quay, Wapping Lane, E1W retains many original features and unique architectural elements, including magnificent timber beams. The complex is bathed in natural daylight and offers beautiful waterside views. Indoor and outdoor courtyards are used as stunning event spaces.
Private offices range from 12-person units to larger spaces for up to 50 people. While still connected to Tobacco Dock's community of entrepreneurs, these beautifully designed suites provide added privacy and the opportunity to develop a distinct workplace culture.
Offices are complemented by breakout areas, high-speed Wi-Fi and quality furnishings, including desks, chairs and lockers. There are also dedicated desks and hot desk at a co-working space, giving entrepreneurs and freelancers the chance to mingle with other creative minds.
Tobacco Dock has ten meeting rooms for board meetings, brainstorming sessions, training workshops and other events. They are designed for between four and 80 people. Unique meeting rooms incorporate exposed brick ceilings and pillars, embracing the original industrial heritage of the property.
Built around 1811, the brick building was used to store imported tobacco and boasts stunning ironwork and vaults. Just a ten-minute walk from Tower Bridge, the location is within easy reach of the City's financial district and Shoreditch's Tech City. You are walking distance from mainline train services at Shadwell and Wapping stations, as well as Shadwell DLR station with regular trains to the City, Canary Wharf and London City Airport.
Along with the Dock St. Café & Bar, there is a great selection of cafes, restaurants and shops overlooking a large marina at St Katharine Docks.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Tobacco Dock London, The Dock Tobacco Quay, Wapping Lane building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Wapping, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout East Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Tobacco Dock London, The Dock Tobacco Quay, Wapping Lane or click here for more Wapping office space.
Map of the office space location
0.31 to Wapping
0.53 to Rotherhithe