Waterloo House, Waterloo Road Waterloo - SE1
Waterloo House has stylish serviced offices close to The Old Vic theatre and many of the South Bank's top attractions. The National Theatre, the Southbank Centre, the Royal Festival Theatre, BFI IMAX and the London Eye are all within a short stroll from your new office. Waterloo Road also has convenient amenities, including supermarkets, hotels, restaurants and bars.
A range of bright and airy serviced offices are available for rent across five floors at 207 Waterloo Road, London SE1, including contemporary open plan spaces ideal for small and medium-sized organisations as well as virtual offices rental. The shared and private office suites at Waterloo House are offered with all-inclusive monthly billing and flexible terms, making it easier for you to predict costs and quickly adjust your space when business demands change.
Air conditioned office suites are let fully furnished or unfurnished depending on your needs. There are also professional business centre services, including friendly reception staff to answer your telephone calls and welcome guests to the property. Tenants also benefit from high-speed broadband internet and in-house IT support and solutions are tailored to individual business requirements. Other advantages include an on-site gym and 24-hour access to the property.
A short walk away is Waterloo station, a major commuter hub with regular South West Trains between Central London and destinations across South London and beyond. Waterloo tube station is at the intersection of several London Underground lines, including Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern and Waterloo & City. London Waterloo East station with Southeastern services is also close to the property.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Waterloo House, Waterloo Road building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Waterloo, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Waterloo House, Waterloo Road or click here for more Waterloo office space.
Map of the office space location
0.41 to Southwark
0.42 to Waterloo
0.58 to Elephant and Castle
0.81 to Charing Cross London