Capital Tower, Waterloo Road Waterloo - SE1
Offering high quality serviced office space for rent just a short walk from the River Thames, Capital Tower occupies a prime position at 91 Waterloo Road in SE1.
This 12-storey tower has more than 67,000 square feet of quality office accommodation, including a mix of managed and serviced office options available to let on flexible rental agreements. The comfortable and bright office spaces offer great views of London and are suitable for layouts with up to 22 workstations.
Completed in 1976, the building's stunning glass-enclosed reception area has been fully refurbished. A floor-by-floor renovation project will be completed by 2018 to reinvent the property's office spaces into Grade A accommodation, further enhancing this already highly-rated office solution. Upgrades will also renew lift and toilet facilities.
The business centre has a broad range of meeting and conference rooms as well as convenient business support services. There is also a dedicated underground car park and a secure delivery area.
You are at the doorstep of some of the South Bank's most famous attractions, including the London Eye, County Hall and the Sea Life London Aquarium. The Southbank Centre, Royal Festival Hall, National Theatre are also a short walk away.
Right across the road is London Waterloo station, offering South West Trains services to destinations across Greater London and beyond. Waterloo tube station is served by Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern and Waterloo & City lines and is adjacent to the rail station. Lambeth North (Bakerloo line) and Southwark station (Jubilee line) are also within walking distance. Waterloo East rail station with Southeastern services is also close, solidifying this property's position as one of the best connected in South London.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this Capital Tower, Waterloo Road building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Waterloo, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Capital Tower, Waterloo Road or click here for more Waterloo office space.
Map of the office space location
0.29 to Lambeth North
0.35 to Southwark
0.59 to Charing Cross London
0.73 to Blackfriars
14.9 to Heathrow Airport