Boundary Row Waterloo - SE1
This serviced coworking space is in Waterloo's media and theatre hub close to The Old Vic Theatre, providing a popular base for creative and media businesses.
Quirky and creative, this Waterloo serviced office centre is inspired by Alice in Wonderland. This unique workplace has stunning interior designs the reflect the literary works of Lewis Carroll and his beloved novel. From boardrooms inspired by the Mad Hatter and the Queen of Hearts to a garden accessible from a corridor inspired by a rabbit hole, every corner of this beautiful business centre at at 2-3 Boundary Row, Waterloo has a distinctive look. The result is an ingenious work environment with private and shared office options.
Furnished offices are decorated with contemporary furniture and equipped with state-of-the-art phone systems and 1GB internet connections. The coworking space is home to a collaborative community of entrepreneurs, and regular client socials help businesses share ideas and stay connected.
A unique reception area is staffed with experienced receptionists to welcome guests, while administrative support is available to help with basic day-to-day tasks. There are nine creatively designed meeting rooms that showcase various characters from Lewis Carroll's books.
Along with these stunning serviced meeting and conferencing spaces, there are breakout areas and a roof terrace for discussions in a less formal but equally imaginative setting. Other amenities include modern kitchen facilities, bicycle parking, and showers.
You are just steps from many of the South Bank's best attractions and arts venues, including the National Theatre, the Southbank Centre, the London Eye and Shakespeare's Globe. Just to the north is The Cut, a popular destination to shop and eat with pleasant cafes and restaurants. Nearby Waterloo Road also has a diverse selection of local amenities and services.
Southwark, Waterloo West and Waterloo stations are all a short walk from the property, offering you access to the Underground's Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern and Waterloo & City lines plus extensive mainline rail services.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Boundary Row building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Waterloo, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Boundary Row or click here for more Waterloo office space.
Map of the office space location
0.35 to Lambeth North
0.45 to Waterloo
0.64 to Elephant and Castle
0.69 to Blackfriars
15.1 to Heathrow Airport