Old Queen Street Westminster - SW1H
The 17th century period property sits between Westminster station on the Underground's Circle, District and Jubilee lines and St James's Park tube station on the Circle and District lines.
In a beautiful brick building south of the quiet paths and scenic pond of St James's Park is this fantastic business centre offering serviced office space for rent in Westminster. This property has been fully renovated into high-standard office accommodation located in the heart of Westminster. A selection of serviced and furnished office space is available to let including private offices, flexible workspace and fixed desk rental.
There is also a comprehensive array of professional supports, including courteous reception staff and secretarial support. In addition to unbranded office space, the property accommodates businesses looking for hot desk and virtual office solutions. Meeting rooms and lounge areas offer inviting spaces to have discussions in formal and informal settings, while video conferencing technology helps you connect with meeting participants remotely.
Office spaces are ready to use with broadband access and telephone systems, while on-site IT support is ready to help with any glitch or technical need. The air conditioned property also boasts CCTV monitoring and an alarm security system.
Your new office's neighbourhood includes Westminster Abbey and Parliament Square Garden, which overlooks Big Ben and Westminster Palace. There are plenty of restaurants and shops nearby, including along bustling Victoria Street leading from mainline train services at Victoria Station. You are also steps from world class convention and event spaces at the Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre and Central Hall Westminster.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Old Queen Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Westminster, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout South Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Old Queen Street or click here for more Westminster office space.
Map of the office space location
0.23 to Westminster
0.55 to Charing Cross
0.64 to Victoria London
0.75 to Waterloo International London