Pepper Street Docklands / Isle of Dogs - E14
Newly renovated and upgraded, this sophisticated space is designed for your business to thrive in a bright work environment that is supported with premium services and facilities. With paths along docks and the River Thames, there are plenty of places to go for a walk or run during a break from your desk or after work and a collection of eateries with British pub fare and international favourites. There are also shops to grab fresh food and snacks.
Overlooking the Millwall Inner Dock, this Isle of Dogs business centre is an environmentally-sustainable and carbon neutral property. Flexible solutions deliver managed and serviced office accommodation in unbranded and furnished spaces. Hot desks and shared spaces with two or more workstations are available, allowing you and your team to sit together and collaborate more easily.
The impressive business centre on Pepper Sit also sits south of Canary Wharf, home to one of London's two financial hubs and many of the world's most influential companies. Just across the waterway is the Crossharbour DLR station while South Quay DLR station is also a short walk north of this first-rate business centre.
The centre's stunning interior boasts bespoke furniture and stylish contemporary touches. State of the art IT and communications infrastructure has been installed throughout this modern property, while a shared reception area delivers a professional and friendly welcome each and every day. Meeting rooms and break out areas provide you and your team with spaces to collaborate and meet with clients, investors, suppliers and others. Secure parking is also available at the property, which is available around the clock with 24-hour access.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you'd like more information about this Pepper Street centre or any of the other Docklands office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Docklands office to rent on Pepper Street call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Docklands, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.29 to South Quay
0.33 to Mudchute
1.23 to Deptford
1.26 to Maze Hill