These shared and private offices in Watford are offered on flexible, competitive rental rates and feature a comprehensive selection of facilities and services such as a manned reception with telephone answering, secretarial support, WiFi and broadband, meeting and conference rooms, telephone systems, central heating and air conditioning, car parking, bike racks, kitchens and showers, 24 hour secure entry, and more. Call us on 020 3053 3893
Serviced offices at 15-17 Exchange Road accommodate individual entrepreneurs and businesses with teams of up to 15 people. Each floor at the two-storey building contains 600 square feet of open plan office space. Offices are available furnished or unfurnished, depending on your needs. They are also provided with very flexible terms and short- to long-term leases, allowing you to cater your agreement to reflect your unique needs.... More info
Premium serviced office space and shared workspaces complete with first class furnishings, on site dining facilities, IT support staff, reception and security personnel, 24 hour access and much more. More info
Located on the top three floors at 42-44 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire the Citibase business centre offers fully furnished, serviced office space available to rent on flexible terms. The private offices, shared workspaces and coworking desk rental options come complete with a range of facilities that include spacious lounge and meeting rooms, IT and communications systems, security, on site parking and a staffed reception area. More info
Serviced office space is available in this prime Watford location at 54 Clarendon Road, London WD17. This commercial building comprises of four storeys of office space, available in a variety of sizes and configurations. The area is especially popular for IT businesses. Benefiting from meeting and board rooms, lounge areas and kitchen facilities. Virtual office packages are also available. More info
Developed in 2001, the glass-fronted office block offers businesses 59,977 square feet of high-quality Grade A office space. Office accommodation is extended across the ground floor and five upper floors at the top of Clarendon Road across from Watford Junction station.
The property shares Clarendon Road with several major companies, including KPMG, ACI Worldwide, Ralph Lauren and TK Maxx as well as hotels, shops and eateries.... More info
Conveniently situated above Watford Junction rail station, this serviced office space offers occupants excellent transport connections and a professional environment.
This purpose-built workspace offers fully flexible terms on office spaces designed for between one and 220 workstations. Whether you need a private office or a large space to accommodate your growing team, this excellent commuter-friendly location is an ideal... More info
Situated north-west of Central London, this three-storey office building at 3 George Street in Watford offers spacious office accommodation with high quality furnishings and modern décor. All office suites enjoy natural light during the day, creating a bright and comfortable environment to do business. Offices are available on flexible short-term agreements that allow you to move into your new space without the high capital costs of... More info
A wide choice of furnished, unfurnished and studio office space is available within this conveniently located property. The business centre offers several combinations of office space and workshop units ranging from 100 square feet to 5,200 square feet, alongside business support services and on site parking facilities. The total space available is 115,000 square feet. More info
Office accommodation and industrial units are available at this purpose-build business centre. Office units range from 60 to 480 square feet, while workshops are between 150 and 1,200 square feet. Spaces are let on flexible and all-inclusive monthly terms, allowing you to easily move in and out depending on your business needs and demand.
A business incubation centre for start-ups is also available where businesses are provided... More info
Furnished and unfurnished offices are available with flexible rental agreement terms, allowing businesses greater flexibility to quickly adjust their space as their requirements evolve. The two-storey property has units ranging from 162 square feet to 482 square feet, ideal for smaller businesses looking for a well-connected base in Watford.
Businesses based at the centre benefit from excellent supports, from secretarial... More info
Finding Office Space in Watford
Watford has around five million square feet of office stock, with much of this available in the town centre. There are several landmark buildings along Clarendon Road, the prime office location in Watford and the town centre. The street is home to property management companies, building services, retailers, employment agencies, professional services, and other businesses.
- 58 Clarendon Road is a four-storey office building with 90,682 square feet of accommodation. Built in 1989, its main tenant is KPMG.
- The Edward Hyde Building at 38 Clarendon Road also has refurbished office accommodation with 75,000 square feet.
- TK Maxx has its head office at 50 Clarendon Road, while Total Oil has offices at 40 Clarendon Road.
- Oak House is a refurbished office building with Grade A accommodation at the edge of the town centre. The building is just east of Watford Junction rail station. Financial services, engineers, and other professional services are based in the building.
- Several major head offices are located along the same stretch of Reeds Crescent in Watford, including J.D. Wetherspoon's head office and Hilton Worldwide's offices at Maple Court.
- Grade A office accommodation is found at Croxley Business Park south-west of the town centre. The business park includes 75 acres of green parkland and is home to a mix of small start-ups and multinational corporations. More than 2,400 people work at Croxley Park, which has 12 buildings. By 2020, the new Cassiobridge station on the London Underground's Metropolitan Line will be a short walk from Croxley Park.
- A few serviced office options are found in Watford, including along Clarendon Road. The Regus Watford business centre is at 54 Clarendon Road. The four-storey brick and glazed building has spacious offices for businesses in various sectors.
- Meridian House was developed in 2001 and offers 59,977 square feet of Grade A accommodation. I2 Offices has a 13,272-square foot business centre with serviced offices at the six-storey building, which is located at 69-71 Clarendon Road
Why You Should Rent Office Space in Watford
Watford Town grew from a road running from a ford on the River Colne. The area remained largely agricultural until the Industrial Revolution. The arrival of the Grand Junction Canal in 1798 and the London and Birmingham Railways in 1837 transformed Watford during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. Manufacturing plants and gas works were built, including industrial-scale several brewers and printers.
Located about 17 miles (27 kilometres) north-west of Central London, today Watford is a major regional economic and commercial centre and part of the London commuter belt. Watford is close to the junction of the M1 and M25 motorways, giving it a strategic location in the UK's motorway network.
A wide range of business sectors are represented in the area, while creative and media industries and environmental technologies are growing sectors. Healthcare, financial and business services are also major employers. Several national companies operate their head offices in Watford. Watford Borough Council continues to strengthen the area's economic development activity and create further business opportunities.
The High Street is the area's retail hub as well as the site of many restaurants, bars and clubs. The Watford Shopping Centre has more than 140 shops, restaurants and cafes. Opened in 1992, the area's main shopping destination was known as the Harlequin Shopping Centre until 2013. Nearby, especially along Clarendon Road, is Watford's main business district.
Among the more than 40 green spaces in Watford are eight with Green Flag recognition, including Cassiobury Park, Woodside Park, and Cheslyn House and Gardens.