Churchill House, Brent Street Hendon - NW4
Offering serviced offices in the heart of Hendon, Churchill House offers a fantastic North London location a short walk from the town centre's many amenities. From banks and a post office to shops and restaurants, everything you and your team needs is within a minute's walk.
These fully furnished serviced offices are located at 137-139 Brent Street, Hendon, London NW4. The office space for rent is smartly decorated to create a warm and inviting work environment for businesses of all sizes within easy reach of underground and railway stations. Luxury serviced office spaces are available in a variety of configurations and on simple short-term licence agreements.
The attractive red-brick building also houses excellent support services for businesses. Each business is assigned dedicated telephone numbers with voicemail, and have the option of having their calls answered by a professional receptionist.
Businesses also have access to a fully equipped kitchenette with free tea and coffee. Other perks include an in-house IT team for any computing needs, a 100MB leased line internet services, an advanced SIP phone line, photocopying and printing, and office supplies.
There are also storage facilities and a conference room, plus the option to subscribe to a virtual office package. Additional services include daily cleaning, 24-hour access to the office, building maintenance, and rubbish disposal. The property is also covered by a security alarm system with CCTV.
Hendon Central tube station on the Northern Line is just a ten-minute walk away. The business centre offers fully serviced office accommodation that is perfectly situated close to major road transport links, including a four-minute drive from Junction 2 of the M1 motorway and 15 minutes from Junction 23 of the M25. The Centre is also within a short drive of the North Circular, the A1 and the A41. These connections mean the location is within easy reach of London's major airports and the city centre.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Churchill House, Brent Street centre or any of the other Hendon office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout North London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Hendon office to rent on Churchill House, Brent Street call us or submit the form. For more North London office rentals in Hendon, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.87 to Brent Cross
1.35 to Colindale
2.03 to Cricklewood
2.06 to Mill Hill Broadway