Eagle House, City Road Hoxton / Old Street - EC1V
Eagle House is an ideal base for entrepreneurs and businesses looking for shared workspace with a welcoming and collaborative environment.
Originally built in the 1920s, Eagle House at 161 City Road retains much of its Art Deco architecture and charm. Redevelopment of the site has added high-spec office accommodation as well as restaurants and cafes around an arts courtyard. These upgrades and a new 26-floor residential tower have helped transform this property into an elegant mixed use landmark on City Road.
All the essentials you need to run and grow your business are found at Eagle House's friendly business club. Housed in a former dance hall, this co-working space incorporates many of the period building's original features. The character-filled property also boasts trendy contemporary designs and industrial architecture that Shoreditch is famous for, including exposed brick walls and commissioned art.
To promote a sense of community and support businesses based at Eagle House, the club hosts regular networking events, learning and development sessions, parties and social events, and health and well-being workshops.
Design-led yet functional office spaces are decorated with handmade furniture crafted in Hackney and comfortable ergonomic chairs. Facilities include meeting rooms, high-speed wired and wireless internet, full kitchens with free tea and coffee, and storage space. For commuters, there are showers and bike parking at Eagle House. There is also an in-house café and event space available for hire.
Close to London's Tech City, the co-working property sits between Shoreditch and Angel - two important hubs for innovation and creative industries. Angel and Shoredtich are known for their lively nightlife and entertainment. Both areas offer local employers a diverse range of trendy pubs and bars as well as fashionable restaurants and cafes. This means there are plenty of options to host work events and casual meetings with clients, or to simply grab a morning coffee or a bite to eat during lunch.
Old Street station on the Underground's Northern Line and the Great Northern mainline network is about a 15-minute walk away along City Road, while Angel tube station is within a five-minute walk.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Eagle House, City Road building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Hoxton, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout North Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Eagle House, City Road or click here for more Hoxton office space.
Map of the office space location
0.62 to Barbican
0.75 to Moorgate
0.73 to Moorgate
0.76 to Farringdon