Lee Street Hoxton / Haggerston - E8
Opposite Haggerston station, this Lee Street shared office space is a great work environment with desk space for creative businesses.
This stylish and fresh East London coworking space is designed for creative entrepreneurs, including professional architecture, graphic design, fashion, film, photography and web design services. It is ideal for freelancers, start-ups and businesses looking for a professional setting for collaborating, producing and meeting with clients.
The attractive and contemporary shared office space stands out with two fully-equipped photography studios that can be used for e-commerce, look book and editorial shoots as well as music videos. There is also a casting studio. Photographic services are also provided if you need any retouching, set design, or other creative support.
Comfortable breakout areas and meeting rooms provide places to meet, while regular social events give you opportunities to network with like-minded entrepreneurs and innovators.
There is also bike storage, shower facilities, and a kitchen with modern appliances and a dining area. Fast Wi-Fi keeps you connected in this open plan office. Retail space offers a range of photography books, prints and magazines in keeping with the creative culture of the business centre. Artisan wine and coffee are also on sale.
On the northern fringe of Shoreditch, Haggerston is becoming a trendy destination in East London with an array of fashionable eateries, bars and other impressive amenities. An attractive base for tech start-ups looking for offices close to the Old Street Roundabout, the area is an affordable alternative to commercial spaces in Hoxton and Shoreditch.
In terms of transport, London Overground service from Haggerston station links the area with Shoreditch, Whitechapel, Canada Water, Crystal Palace and Croyton to the south. Northbound, rail service connects Haggerston with Canonbury and Highbury & Islington. Old Street station is no more than a 20-minute walk away, allowing easy access to the Northern line on the London Underground network.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Lee Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Hoxton, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout North Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Lee Street or click here for more Hoxton office space.
Map of the office space location
1.13 to Bethnal Green
1.22 to Whitechapel
0.77 to London Fields
0.91 to Cambridge Heath