King's Cross Station Building, East Side Kings Cross / King's Cross - N1C
Designed by Lewis Cubitt in 1852, the King's Cross Station is an imposing Grade I listed building. Refurbished by De Metz Forbes Knight Architects, these offices and coworking spaces occupy two floors in the station's main building. Many of the charming features that make this building special have been beautifully incorporated, including original brick and iron work.
The East Side King's Cross business centre houses private office spaces for entrepreneurs and businesses as well as a shared workspaces with event space, kitchen and dining facilities on each floor, and other shared amenities. Offices come furnished or unfurnished, giving you the flexibility to make your new workspace your own.
With capacities ranging from four to 18 people, bright meeting rooms with high ceilings and contemporary décor are available for hire if you need a professional space to host a meeting, training workshop, presentation or other events. If you need a quiet space for a confidential discussion or to work, there are focus booths that help you concentrate on the task at hand. For commuters that bike or run to work, there are secure bike storage and showers at the period property.
You will be hard-pressed to find another office space in London with transport links like King's Cross East Side. With access from Platform 1 at King's Cross railway station, this modern office solution is literally steps from mainline train services to destinations across England and Scotland.
King's Cross St Pancras tube station is also the meeting point of six lines of the London Underground (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan, Northern, Piccadilly and Northern). Plus, Eurostar trains to continental Europe depart from St Pancras International station.
The location is also tough to beat in terms of local amenities. Several hotels, restaurants and bars are also found just outside the main entrance of King's Cross.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you would like to view this King's Cross Station Building, East Side building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Kings Cross, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout North Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on King's Cross Station Building, East Side or click here for more Kings Cross office space.
Map of the office space location
0.54 to Euston Square
0.55 to Euston
0.12 to King's Cross