We can help you find currently available City of London office space near Liverpool Street. We have a wide range of Central London serviced offices in business centres, shared coworking spaces, hot desking, conventional office leasing and virtual office options. No matter what property type you're after, our professional consultants can help you find the perfect office space to rent within easy walking distance of Liverpool Street station.
Liverpool Street office building on Liverpool Street offering hot desking - an excellent way to save on space and facilities. Also available to tenants are rooms designated for meetings and conferencing and unbranded office space. The amenities that are offered as standard include beautifully furnished office. More info
Exclusive office accommodation is currently available on flexible terms within this handsome, brick fronted period property at Cable House, 60 New Broad Street, London EC2M. With a mix of private executive suites and shared space, enabling businesses to collectively utilise workplace facilities and infrastructure, as well as offering a friendly, dynamic atmosphere that is ideal for networking.
Stylishly furnished work space... More info
50 Liverpool Street, London EC2M is an elegant period building offering superior business accommodation including furnished, unbranded office space, desk rental, shared coworking space and virtual offices with a range of sizes available.
As for transport links, the office space to rent is adjacent to Liverpool Street rail station, a major commuter hub with several mainline train services, including express trains to Stansted... More info
New Broad Street House at 35 New Broad Street offers furnished offices that provide you with flexibility, business services and room to grow. Providing true flexibility this business centre offers you the opportunity to rent office space for a few months, take out a multi-year lease, opt for furnished offices or have the office suites fitted out to your specifications.
An impressive range of facilities and business services are... More info
Completed in 2010 the 230 metre tall Heron Tower at 110 Bishopsgate offers Grade A executive office suites and shared coworking space on the 17-19th floors. The offices available are furnished to an exceptional standard, complete with plenty of natural light, sophisticated decor, a full business service package and first class facilities.
With a manned reception, business lounge, integrated IT and telephone systems, air... More info
Modern office spaces at 5 Wormwood Street offer views of iconic skyscrapers in the City, including The Gherkin and Heron Tower. Each office benefits from plenty of natural light and comfortable workstations to create a welcoming environment to do business. There is also a staffed reception area to ensure guests are welcomed and directed.
Serviced offices at this property accommodate between one and 30 people. The space to rent is... More info
The remarkable range of facilities offered by this Liverpool Street office building includes fully equipped lounge areas suitable for office breaks, rooms available specifically for meetings, whether with clients or employees, and shared office space facilities. This professional business centre offers the full range of support services including professional, dedicated administration and secretarial support and a dedicated reception... More info
Overlooking a quiet courtyard, Longcroft House at 2-8 Victoria Avenue, London EC2M offers businesses serviced office space for rent, a well-connected base and brilliant facilities just a short walk from Liverpool Street station.
Fully refurbished and remodelled in 2012, office accommodation at this business centre has been finished to the highest standard. Modern offices with stylish furnishings are designed for one to 11 desks.... More info
This striking multi-storey property at 1-2 Broadgate, London EC2M houses an outstanding collection of commercial office space within a 3 minute walk of Liverpool Street station. Private office suites come furnished to a very high standard with everything you would expect in a modern workplace, while shared coworking space, which appeals to many of today's freelancers and startup companies, provides a vibrant, collaborative work area with... More info
This outstanding office centre houses a selection of unbranded, furnished office suites and shared workspaces complete with spacious break out areas, lounge and meeting rooms and a private roof terrace at 46 New Broad Street, London EC2M 1JH.
The flexible office space is offered with all inclusive pricing so tenants enjoy high speed internet, dedicated phone numbers and free national landline calls and secure 24hour access. Other... More info
Why You Should Rent Serviced Offices in Liverpool Street
Liverpool Street is located in Bishopsgate, an area of the City of London that is named after one of the London Wall's original gates. Bishopsgate is in the northeast corner of the City of London's financial district and is home to some of London's tallest buildings. Liverpool Street is a short road that runs between Bishopsgate in the east and Eldon Street in the east.
In addition to being home to several companies linked to banking and the financial services sector, a number of professional services providers also operate around Liverpool Street, including publishing and legal services.
Transport Links : Liverpool Street Station
On the north side of the street is London Liverpool Street Station, a major railway terminus that connects London with Cambridge, Norwich and other destinations in the East of England. The station is also the terminus for the Stansted Express service to Stansted Airport as well as the West Anglia Main Line and the Great Eastern Main Line.
Completed in 1874, the station was built as a replacement for Bishopsgate station. Liverpool Street is also the location of a London Underground station of the same name on the Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines. The station will also be served by the London Crossrail service.
Office Space near Liverpool Street, London City
- Adjacent to Liverpool Street is Broadgate, a major office and retail estate with several office towers. It includes Broadgate Tower, one of the tallest buildings in the City. Completed in 2009, the 541-foot skyscraper has more than 398,000 square feet of space.
- Next door is 201 Bishopsgate, a curved office block at the junction of Primrose Street and Bishopsgate. Together, both buildings dominate the Broadgate area and provide premier office accommodation for businesses.
- Adjacent to Liverpool Street station is Bishopsgate a sought-after address for companies in the City. Built between 1996 and 2000, 250 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 4AA serves as the London offices for the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS).
- Other major employers in the area include the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) at One Exchange Square, a largely pedestrianised development above the approaches into the railway station.
- The classical-style 155 Bishopsgate forms a trio of buildings along with 175 Bishopsgate and 135 Bishopsgate. Occupants include RBS, Deutsche Bank, AXA Investment Managers, Lloyds Banking Group, and others.
- Grade A office accommodation is also available at 199 Bishopsgate. Redeveloped in 2012, the building has 146,000 square feet of offices and a specious reception area with stainless steel and natural finishes. Allianz, Dorsey & Whitney, JX Nippon, and other companies are some of 199 Bishopsgate's tenants. Occupying five floors is WeWork, which operates coworking spaces at the 12-storey office building.
- Serviced offices to rent can be found at 1-2 Broadgate on Broadgate Circle and at 55 Old Broad Street, Liverpool Street EC2M. Both buildings have modern reception areas and meeting rooms and the office providers have a range of flexible office spaces available for short term rental.
Shared & Serviced Office Space Liverpool Street, City of London
These private suites and managed offices and shared coworking spaces for rent in Liverpool Street are offered on flexible, competitive rates. The serviced office spaces feature a comprehensive selection of facilities and services such as a manned reception with telephone answering, secretarial support, WiFi and broadband, meeting and conference rooms, business lounges, telephone systems, video conferencing, central heating and air conditioning, car parking, bike racks, kitchens and showers and 24 hour secure entry.
Use our office search or browse the listings above for flexible office space to rent with inclusive pricing, covering rent, business rates and facilities. In addition to the currently available office rentals listed,we are also able to offer offices to rent in other prime locations around Liverpool Street and throughout the EC2 postcode area in Central London. Fill in the Quick Quotes form or call now to speak to an expert 020 3053 3893.