Manchester Square Marylebone - W1U
Set in an elegant brick Georgian house, 22 Manchester Square is home to a business centre offering luxurious serviced office space for rent alongside business supports. These fully-equipped offices benefit from a prestigious location and an enviable central location overlooking a private garden.
This Marylebone building on Manchester Square, Marylebone W1U provides businesses with a unique opportunity to rent an office in the West End within a period property that has been newly refurbished into modern workspaces - offering high end serviced office space to rent in West London on flexible terms. The building's facilities cater to the needs of office-based businesses at virtually any stage of development.
Dark wooden accents and leather furniture combined with contemporary artwork and colours create a bright and vibrant work environment. Hints of the past are also visible thanks to carefully restored period features inside the property. Spaces are designed with raised floors and suspended ceilings, and two lifts make 22 Manchester Square accessible to people with different mobility abilities. A large boardroom seats up to 12 people, while a smaller meeting room seats four.
Reception staff and 24-hour security are provided, as is high-speed internet access and secretarial services that your business depends on to get daily tasks completed. Other amenities include copying and fax services, videoconferencing facilities, IT and communications support, and postal services.
Some of London's best restaurants and bars are just around the corner, while one of the world's most visited shopping districts along Oxford Street is just south of the building. Located close to Marylebone High Street, the beautifully converted property is also close to convenient public transport links. Within a ten-minute walk is Bond Street tube station, and Marylebone rail station is about 15 minutes away on foot.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Manchester Square building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Marylebone, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 0208 090 3160.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Manchester Square or click here for more Marylebone office space.
Map of the office space location
0.35 to Marble Arch
0.42 to Baker Street
1.2 to Euston London
1.39 to Paddington
13.32 to Heathrow Airport