Dorset Street Marylebone - W1U
Offering furnished and serviced offices, this building is well placed on Dorset Street in the ever popular Marylebone area of Central London, a few minutes walk from Baker Street, Marylebone and Marble Arch stations. Tenants will have access to everything that Marylebone has to offer, including a fantastic selection of cultural hotspots, dining and retail options.
This period style property on Dorset Street, London W1U has been thoroughly renovated to provide a contemporary workplace, offering a collection of office space for rent in a variety of sizes and configurations, from shared office space ideal for 2 people, up to larger office solutions for up to 8 desks.
The offices in this building are offered fully fitted out and furnished to a particularly high standard, offering everything your company might require in order to effect a genuinely smooth transition and be able to start working right away. Additional features include an outside patio, kitchen facilities and showers for added convenience, as well as on site IT support.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you would like to view this Dorset Street building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Marylebone, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Dorset Street or click here for more Marylebone office space.
Map of the office space location
0.38 to Marylebone
0.44 to Marble Arch
1.15 to Euston London
1.28 to Paddington