Marylebone Station, Melcombe Place Marylebone - NW1
You will find this fabulous business centre within Marylebone Station, offering serviced, unbranded office space and virtual office options. Previously part of British Rail's head office, this space in the upper two levels of the station was disused for some 30 years before it was transformed into a business hub.
The Grade II listed property has been fully refurbished and converted into beautiful office suites. In addition to a smart contemporary finish, the space retains many of the original features. This combination creates a charming work environment filled with character yet served by modern amenities.
Furnished office accommodation is designed for businesses with two to 60 people, with spaces ranging from two-desk rooms to larger layouts. In addition to private offices, the business centre has meeting rooms and event space.
Additional features include kitchen and dining areas, bike storage, and showers. Modern telephone systems and broadband access has also been installed throughout the centre.
Opened in 1899, the stunning railway station linked the capital to Manchester, Nottingham and Sheffield. It now offers mainline services to Birmingham and Oxford, as well as local trains operated by Chiltern Railways. Close to Euston and Paddington stations, the station is also on the London Underground's Bakerloo line. The business centre is also between Baker Street and Edgware Road tube stations.
Along with amenities in the station itself, there are a range of restaurants and pubs within a short walk along Marylebone Road. Some of London's favourite attractions are also close by, including Baker Street and the Sherlock Holmes Museum and Madame Tussauds. The Regent's Park is also within a short stroll, providing a sprawling green space that is popular with office workers during sunny lunch hours.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you would like to view this Marylebone Station, Melcombe Place building or find out how much it costs to rent offices in Marylebone, simply fill out the Quick Quotes form or call us on 020 3053 3893.
With nearly 20 years experience in the London office market, we take pride in helping people find the space they need, in the location they want, at a price that suits their budget. We have assisted a wide variety of companies - large and small, corporate and startup - as well as entrepreneurs, teams, freelancers and travelling executives to find the perfect workspace in London.
No matter what variety of London office space you need we can help. We have placed clients in every type of business premises from Grade A luxury suites and executive offices to coworking space, on demand desk rental and everything in between. Most of the workspace we feature is located in business centres or cowork hubs and is offered fully furnished, equipped with high spec amenities, professional services and everything you need to get straight to work.
If you are looking for something that is tailored to your specific requirements we can help you locate and negotiate rental agreements for managed offices with bespoke fit outs, larger amounts of office space and even entire office buildings.
We have commercial property with currently available offices to rent in prestigious locations throughout West Central London. Fill out the Quick Quotes form or give us a call to find out more about the workspace on offer at this building on Marylebone Station, Melcombe Place or click here for more Marylebone office space.
Map of the office space location
0.24 to Baker Street
0.29 to Edgware Rd (Met)
0.98 to Paddington
1.34 to Euston London