Merchant Square Paddington - W2
Offering high spec serviced offices on flexible licence agreements, this dramatic commercial development sits in a vibrant community at Paddington Basin next to the Grand Union Canal.
Five Merchant Square, Paddington W2 is a stunning modern building with 262,000 sq ft of Grade A office accommodation over 15 floors. Private suites and shared offices in various sizes are available alongside desk space and virtual offices.
Designed by award-winning architects Mossession & Partners, Five Merchant Square is at the heart of an 11-acre managed mixed-use development that is a home or workplace to some 10,000 people. A striking façade along with spacious double height atrium and reception area add to the spectacle of this inspiring office building. Light and airy interiors feature high-specification serviced office accommodation with flexible licence agreements.
By choosing this location, you also benefit from having a wide range of benefits at your fingertips. A lovely breakout space has comfortable seating and complimentary tea and coffee, while stylish meeting rooms are sure to impress visiting clients or investors.
Shower and locker rooms, cycle racks, free Wi-Fi, and much more are also available. A 22,000-square-foot gym helps keep you and your employees healthy and fit. A professional service team is ready to help with any of your business needs, from handling phone calls to day-to-day administration support.
Dry cleaning services and other amenities are also found in the surrounding estate, which continues to add new office accommodation as more and more businesses choose Merchant Square to base their operations.
Excellent local amenities within Merchant Square's garden square and waterside area include cafes and restaurants for a lunchtime break or a relaxed business meeting. There's also a grocery store and post office.
Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens are a short walk from this beautiful office building. Outstanding transport links including the arrival of Crossrail's Elizabeth line in 2018 make it easy to get to and from various parts of London and beyond. Paddington Station is about a six-minute walk from 5 Merchant Square.
Along with regional and commuter rail services, GWR operates regular trains to the South West of England and South Wales. Heathrow Express trains link Paddington with one of the world's busiest airports and four London Underground lines (Bakerloo, Circle, District, and Hammersmith & City) connects Paddington with points throughout the capital. You are also steps from Edgware Road station.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you'd like more information about this Merchant Square centre or any of the other Paddington office space on this page please call us on 0208 090 3160, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout West London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Paddington office to rent on Merchant Square call us or submit the form. For more West London office rentals in Paddington, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.26 to Edgware Rd (Met)
0.46 to Paddington
0.57 to Marylebone London
1.42 to Kilburn High Road