Trinity Court, West Street Sutton - SM1
Situated on the north side of West Street, these serviced offices are in the heart of Sutton town centre. These offices are within easy reach of the M25 motorway for access to the M23 and M25. You are also within walking distance of Sutton station for mainline services, including regular trains to London Bridge and Victoria stations in Central London.
Offices at Trinity Court are arranged over three floors. Each floor of this purpose-built business centre in Sutton offers approximately 1,500 square feet of modern accommodation for small- and medium-sized organisations. Every floor also has its own kitchen facilities and breakout areas to help balance productivity and comfort.
Each office at this modern property is finished to a high standard to provide your team with a bright and comfortable workspace. Serviced office solutions include quality furniture and access to shared facilities, including meeting rooms. Convenient business supports are also available to help you run an efficient and professional operation, including telephone answering and secretarial services.
Cost-effective offices are available with flexible agreements that allow you to move with short notice. This is helpful for new and expanding businesses with evolving space requirements. You also benefit from 24-hour access and on-site parking. Fully furnished offices are also unbranded, allowing you to create a unique space for you and your company.
The surrounding area is filled with fantastic amenities and services, including several places to eat close to your desk. The vibrant town centre has a diverse collection of restaurants, cafes and bars. Centred around nearby High Street, shops and amenities at the Times Square Shopping Centre and Saint Nicholas Centre are also moments away.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you'd like more information about this Trinity Court, West Street centre or any of the other Sutton office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Sutton office to rent on Trinity Court, West Street call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Sutton, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.95 to Cheam
13.31 to Heathrow Airport