High Road Tottenham - N17
The two-storey office building is about a three-minute walk north of Overground services at Bruce Grove station. You are also within walking distance of Tottenham Hale station, giving you access to Greater Anglia trains and the Underground's Victoria line.
This award-winning business centre on Tottenham High Road is easily accessible by road and public transport, including London Underground and Overground trains. Benefiting from spacious business accommodation and light-filled spaces, this business centre provides office space to rent for organisations of all sizes.
The converted warehouse boasts a modern interior with attractive industrial elements, including exposed brick walls and high ceilings. A fabulous atrium at the centre of the property helps create a stunning entrance into the centre.
A professional receptionist ensures all your guests are personally greeted. Flexible office spaces are competitively priced and are offered with a flexible monthly licence. Furnished and unfurnished offices are equipped with modern IT and communications connections, allowing you to occupy your new space immediately. Additional features include free use of an on-site car park and convenient kitchen facilities on each floor.
High Road has a great collection of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets, banks and other excellent amenities just outside your new office. The A10 runs south of the centre, providing a direct link from Central London to the M25 and M11 motorways as well as Cambridge and King's Lynn.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you'd like more information about this High Road centre or any of the other Tottenham office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout North London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Tottenham office to rent on High Road call us or submit the form. For more North London office rentals in Tottenham, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.93 to Seven Sisters
1.41 to Blackhorse Road
0.49 to Tottenham Hale
0.65 to White Hart Lane