Our City of London office search service is completely free to use, and our advisors are on hand to go that extra mile in finding the perfect business address at cost effective rates. We offer a comprehensive range of workspace options in Aldgate, from serviced business centres, creative workspaces, shared office space and desk rentals to virtual offices and commercial property leasing.
Beaufort House, 15 St Botolph Street is an impressive landmark property housing a selection of serviced office and shared workspace solutions to suit your individual business needs. The building's upper floors offer views of Canary Wharf and Tower Bridge.
A dedicated reception team is on hand to welcome clients and visitors to the building and the offices come fully furnished to a very high standard, providing everything your... More info
Irongate at 22 Dukes Place has high-quality office accommodation over six floors, including full floors for larger occupiers who need up to 100 desks. Serviced offices and shared coworking space are available with access to modern facilities including phone booths and bike storage. Each office space boasts luxurious furnishings and fixtures, delivering a professional and contemporary work environment.
A large reception area with... More info
Dawson House, 5 Jewry Street, London EC3 is a beautifully refurbished building decorated to an exceptional standard, providing a fantastic work environment that is sure to impress. Tastefully furnished office suites include desks, chairs, conference tables, shelves, tables, lamps, seating and everything else you would expect in a modern workplace.
Freelance friendly, shared coworking space is available within this business... More info
This design led, creative workspace at 133 Whitechapel High Street, London E1 has been refurbished to an exceptional standard, providing you with a fantastic workspace in a cheerful pastel colour palette. A coworking café is available, offering a relaxed communal space, while individual executive office suites provide a more private option.
Business support services are available such as a dedicated reception team, admin... More info
This business centre at One Aldgate in London City is available fully equipped, with office suites, conference rooms, lounge and break out areas all furnished to an exceptional standard with everything your business requires. Communal, shared coworking space allows your business to share office infrastructure and provides a social, buzzing office environment. Business support services are available such as a dedicated reception team and... More info
Grade A office space is available for rent including fully serviced offices and meeting rooms. This business centre located on Leman Street, Aldgate is available fully equipped, with office suites furnished to an impressive standard with everything you could possibly need, while the unbranded space allows greater flexibility on how your business presents itself to clients.
Communal, shared coworking space allows your company to... More info
Serviced Offices for rent on flexible terms at NMB House, 17 Bevis Marks, Aldgate EC3 right in the centre of the City of London, across from the Gerkhin and a few minutes from Lloyd's of London. More info
Located at 150 Minories, London EC3N, this outstanding contemporary business centre covers eight floors, every suite in this business centre provides modern office space, available on an inclusive pricing package. Shared workspace and coworking spaces are also available, ideal for individuals, start ups, short term project and team work. Companies that require a Central London business address but do not necessarily need the workspace can... More info
The Sandwich at 10 Clothier Street is a converted five-storey townhouse that has been transformed into a contemporary coworking environment designed with a colourful palette and benefiting from lots of natural light. Three floors offer spacious office spaces for 12 to 14 workstations.
The workspaces are fully furnished with ergonomic seats and large desks. They are also connected to the latest IT and telecommunications systems,... More info
Why You Should Rent Office Space in Aldgate
Aldgate is a major centre for London's insurance industry and is the home of brokers and underwriters. As part of the City's financial district and the historic centre of the capital, Aldgate also plays host to architects, media firms, professional business service providers, and other businesses.
Aldgate stretches from White Kennet Street southward to Crutched Fairs. It includes Leadenhall Street and Fenchurch Streets, two of the City of London's main thoroughfares. Aldgate served as the eastern gateway into the capital through the London Wall. The gate connected the City with Whitechapel and the East End. Originally built by the Romans, the gate was rebuilt between 1108 and 1147 and again in 1215 and 1609. It was removed in 1761, although it was relocated for a time to Bethnal Green. Aldgate is also the home of the Bevis Marks Synagogue, which opened in 1699 and is the UK's oldest synagogue.
Along with Aldgate and Aldgate East tube stations, the area is within a few minutes' walk of Liverpool Street and Fenchurch Street stations. This provides workers in the area with convenient transport links to destinations across London and beyond. Service to Gatwick Airport is also available from Liverpool Street station.
Aldgate Commercial Property : Office Buildings & Workspace
Aldgate is close to several of the City's largest office developments, including:
- 30 St Mary Axe. Known as the Gherkin, 30 St Mary Axe is one of the most recognisable buildings in London. The sleek tower is 41 storeys high and has 46,400 square metres or nearly 500,000 square feet of office accommodation. A club room provides stunning panoramic views of London. The skyscraper is 591 feet or 180 metres high and opened in 2004. The Gherkin is just one of the eye-catching developments in the Aldgate area.
- Just north of Aldgate is the St Botolph Building at 138 Houndsditch. Opened in 2011, the commercial office development is home to several insurance brokers thanks to its proximity to Lloyd's of London. The landmark building has blue glass spandrels and a central steel atrium. It boasts almost 530,000 square feet of office floor space.
- Also nearby is the Willis Building, a 410-foot (125-metre) tall building with 26 storeys that features a stepped design that resembles a crustacean's shell.
- Serviced offices are located at One Aldgate. Close to a number of restaurants and bars, the offices are ideal for businesses with four or more employees. Shared facilities include meeting rooms, IT and telephone services, and an in-house management team.
- Aldgate House at 33 Aldgate High Street was built in 1976 and renovated in 2008. Occupants of the eight-floor building include Thomson Reuters and Gensler.
- Completed in 2014, the Aldgate Tower is an 18-storey building with 20,000 square foot of office space. Located at 2 Leman Street across from Aldgate East tube station, it features cladding designed with two gently curved and folded planes. WeWork operates coworking spaces in the tower as well as one of the area's largest event spaces. Other tenants in the 460,000 square foot building include marketing agencies and computer software companies.
- Next door is The White Chapel Building, and eight-storey office block with 270,000 square feet of offices.
London Office Space has listings for a wide range of City of London coworking spaces, shared office space, luxury executive suites and private offices along with other business accommodation options in Aldgate and throughout Central London. The featured listings above represent a small selection of the currently available spaces. If you can't see the workspace you're looking for let us know what you're after and we'll find it for you.