Consort House, Queensway Bayswater / Paddington - W2
Offering flexible office space for rent, this serviced office space is well located at 24 Queensway in the Bayswater area of central West London, with a fantastic mix of cafes, shops and restaurants on your doorstep.
It sits close to a wide range of public transport links such as Baywater, Queensway and Notting Hill Gate tube stations, which are within a short walking distance away from the property. London Heathrow and London City Airport are located just a short drive away from the centre.
Built in the 1970's, Consort House offers two floors of contemporary self-contained office space to let on flexible licence agreements. There is approximately 4000 sq ft of fully furnished office space available within eighteen units, outfitted with state of the telecommunications and high speed internet access.
On site IT support staff are available to assist with the smooth running of your business, and conference suites come fully equipped and provide a professional space to hold business meetings.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you'd like more information about this Consort House, Queensway centre or any of the other Bayswater office space on this page please call us on 0208 090 3160, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout West London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Bayswater office to rent on Consort House, Queensway call us or submit the form. For more West London office rentals in Bayswater, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.53 to Lancaster Gate
0.98 to Edgware Rd (Bloo)
1.32 to Marylebone London
1.79 to Kilburn High Road