Old Town Hall, Queens Road Wimbledon - SW19
The Old Town Hall in central Wimbledon is home to a stunning boutique business centre offering furnished, unbranded office space for rent just 20 minutes by rail from Central London.
The Old Town Hall at 4 Queen's Road, Wimbledon has an impressive white-stone Victorian façade that is beautifully matched with a stylish interior. Contemporary office accommodation in the period building is spread across two floors. Fixed desks and offices are available in a variety of sizes, ideal for both start-ups and established businesses. They are also offered unbranded to give you extra flexibility to infuse your own company's identity in your workplace.
Each office is available on a simple licence agreement with flexible terms, allowing businesses to adjust their space with as little as two months notice.
Self-contained offices at the business centre at fully furnished and benefit from outstanding amenities, from flexible breakout areas and meeting rooms to reliable fibre-optic broadband and Wi-Fi. There is also daily cleaning, while 24-hour access means you can get to your office at any time outside of regular business hours. You also have plenty of bike and car parking options at Centre Court.
Only a few steps away is Wimbledon station, a major commuter hub served by South West Trains, Southern and Thameslink. The station is also on the London Underground's District line and offers additional local transport connections, including bus and Tramlink services.
Next door to the Old Town Hall is Centre Court Shopping, a major retail destination with high street and luxury shops. Along with excellent transport and shopping, the town centre location puts you close to a diverse range of restaurants, bars and cafes at Centre Court as well as along The Broadway and other nearby streets.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
If you'd like more information about this Old Town Hall, Queens Road centre or any of the other Wimbledon office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Wimbledon office to rent on Old Town Hall, Queens Road call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Wimbledon, click here.