Thornton House, Wimbledon Village Business Centre, Thornton Road Wimbledon - SW19
Situated in a picturesque residential area, this business centre on Thornton Road offers contemporary serviced offices in Wimbledon, less than 15 minutes walk from Wimbledon High Street with its charming village atmosphere, restaurants, pubs and shops.
Once a residential property, Thornton House has been transformed into modern office suites within the Wimbledon Village Business Centre. Elegantly-furnished offices provide a peaceful and attractive setting to do business. A selection of flexible serviced office space is available, from single-desk offices to larger spaces with multiple units. Each space is available on a flexible license basis, giving you the freedom to adjust your business accommodation should demand increase or decrease.
A shared meeting room is available for businesses based at the centre, providing you with a dedicated space to meet with clients, members of your team, and others. Plenty of off-street parking is available at the property, which benefits from 24-hour access and a staffed reception area during business hours.
Also close is Wimbledon Town Centre, offering excellent transport options and additional amenities. Less than a 20-minute walk from your new office, the town centre is home to Centre Court Shopping and its more than 65 retail outlets plus several high street and independent shops, eateries, bars, supermarkets, banks and much more. It is also the location of Wimbledon station, which is served by the London Underground's District Line and mainline trains operated by South West Trains, Southern and Thameslink. Several bus routes and Tramlink also stop at the major transport hub.
- Building/Office Amenities
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Security Features
- Security StaffThis commercial property/business centre employs security service staff/security guards.
If you'd like more information about this Thornton House, Wimbledon Village Business Centre, Thornton Road centre or any of the other Wimbledon office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Wimbledon office to rent on Thornton House, Wimbledon Village Business Centre, Thornton Road call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Wimbledon, click here.
Map of the office space location
1.23 to South Wimbledon
1.33 to Wimbledon Park
0.86 to Raynes Park
1.29 to South Merton
12.9 to London City Airport