Bellerive House, Muirfield Crescent Docklands - E14
Offering Grade A office space, Bellerive House is part of the popular Glengall Bridge development overlooking Millwall Inner Dock in the London Docklands. This impressive glass and brick building and eight other office blocks are arranged around a central piazza at the Glengall Bridge estate.
The waterside office building at 3 Muirfield Crescent is a short walk from South Quay and Crossharbour DLR stations, providing excellent links to Canary Wharf, London City Airport and the City. The London Underground's Jubilee Line also serves Canary Wharf. Great places to eat and shop are found in the area around South Quay and Crosshabour stations. Nearby, Canary Wharf offers hundreds of shopping options and an excellent range of popular restaurants, cafes and bars.
Bellerive House has been refurbished to provide Grade A office space in London's Docklands - right in the heart of the Isle of Dogs, close to Canary Wharf. The seven-storey modern building offers businesses exhaustive facilities, including hot desks and unbranded offices to rent. Managed offices include furnished private suites and larger office spaces that accommodate between two and 30 desks. Air conditioned offices with individual climate control are designed with raised floors and suspended ceilings.
For commuters that run or bike to work, there are bicycle racks as well as showers and lockers at the property. There is also on-site car parking and convenient 24-hour access.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Lounge / Break Out AreasThis commercial property/business centre features lounge and break out areas for small meetings, brain storming sessions and downtime.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Business Support & Reception
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you'd like more information about this Bellerive House, Muirfield Crescent centre or any of the other Docklands office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Docklands office to rent on Bellerive House, Muirfield Crescent call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Docklands, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.48 to Heron Quays
0.54 to Canary Wharf
1.47 to Limehouse
1.71 to Canning Town
18.82 to Heathrow Airport