Coworking & Serviced Offices to Rent
Our easy to use, free search service is focused on finding you premium business premises in Enfield at competitive rental prices. Our knowledgeable advisors are waiting to help you locate and secure the ideal business accommodation, from business centre space, collaborative and project spaces and shared office accommodation to individual workstations, unfurnished space, industrial units and virtual office solutions. We have an extensive portfolio of North London commercial property and if we don't currently have what you need we'll go out and find it!
This spacious, self-contained, serviced office space in Enfield Town has a stylish but simple design. With an approximate size of 250 square feet, this space is perfect for any business looking to set up two or three workstations. The space is furnished with a minimalist approach, making the most of the space, with hardwood flooring for an elegant finish. The space gives tenants access to great amenities such as 24-hour access so that... More info
The Business Centre at Gor Ray House, Great Cambridge Road, Enfield EN1 has 60 serviced and un-serviced offices for rent. Providing newly refurbished premium office space for rent from 130 to 2,000 sq ft with highspeed internet, meeting room access, two conference rooms, free on site car parking, 24 hour access, communications systems and more. More info
This business centre is a brand new centre that has been built to the highest possible standard and includes all modern conveniences such as individually heated or cooled rooms, Wi-Fi, parking postal collection, reception, and call forwarding & answering. More info
Ideally located at Alexandra Road, Enfield, EN3 this contemporary office center provides excellent furnished office space. Offices range in size and configuration and are complemented by business support services and excellent facilities. More info
This space is within proximity of London's business scene and is perfect for any business looking to enjoy a central London location in a relaxed, motivating environment. This modern space offers fully serviced offices is decorated to high specifications to give you the perfect platform to watch your business grow and develop. Take advantage of the meeting rooms and conference facilities, ideal for external clients and your team alike. With... More info
This modern business centre on Electric Avenue, Enfield EN3 has stylishly decorated offices and spacious workshops. There are also virtual office and mailbox services for businesses that need professional support but do not need physical office space.
Offices range from 110 to 1,200 square feet, while workshops are from 100 to 627 square feet in size. Options include unfurnished and unbranded workspace, which allow you to create... More info
Why You Should Rent Office Space in Enfield
Enfield's main commercial district is located around Enfield Town railway station. Restaurants, shops, pubs and other businesses line Church Street, The Town, Southbury Road, London Road and Cecil Road in the town centre. Palace Exchange and Palace Gardens are the main shopping destinations in Enfield. Anchor shops include Boots, Marks and Spencer, Pearsons and Waitrose. More than 40 shops, cafes and services are based within the two shopping centres.
Other major employers include Enfield Council, which is based in the town centre. The Enfield Regeneration Plan is focused on creating further growth and promoting economic prosperity in the area.
Formally known as Enfield Town, Enfield is the historic centre of the London Borough of Enfield. A major redevelopment effort of the town centre was completed in 2006. As part of the work, an extension known as PalaceXchange was added the existing Palace Gardens shopping centre. New apartments and commercial units were also added to the town centre.
The Civic Centre on Silver Street in Enfield is the head offices for the borough. The borough is bordered by Barnet in the west, Haringey and Waltham Forest in the south, and Epping Forest to the east. Hertsmere, Welwyn Hatfield and Broxbourne are found along the borough's northern border.
Finding Office Space to Rent in Enfield, London
Office accommodation in Enfield's town centre around typically smaller units found above retail locations in mixed-used properties. Dedicated office accommodation with larger units are primarily found beyond the town centre, including at nearby service office locations.
- The Business Centre at Gor Ray House has 60 serviced and non-serviced office spaces. Located at 758-760 Great Cambridge Road, offices range from 130 to 2,000 square feet. Amenities include free on-site parking, two conference rooms, and 24-hour access.
- Innova Park features three modern office buildings, including the two-storey Innova House. The 100-acre mixed-use science and business park also features a Premier Inn. Innova Park is north-east of Enfield Town. It sits between Enfield Lock rail station and Lee Valley White Water Centre, a venue used for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
- The Wenta Business Centre features serviced and furnished offices of between 110 and 1,200 square feet at Innova Park. There are also workshops from 110 to 627 square feet, training and meeting rooms, and virtual office solutions.
- Lumina Park is a modern business park south-west of Enfield Town with office, warehouse and trade units. Business units range from 3,660 square feet to 29,754 square feet. Storage or work space is on the ground floor and office accommodation is on the first floor. The business park includes a Travelodge Hotel and is just west of the A10, which provides direct access to the M25 motorway.
- To the north-east of Enfield Town at 201 Hertford Road is the Enfield Business Centre. The hub features coworking space with hot desks, free WiFi, and various business advice and support services.
Enfield Transportation Links
The area is served by Enfield Town train station, along with Enfield Chase and Bush Hill Park railway stations. The closest tube stations are Oakwood Park and Southgate.
Serviced Offices Enfield | North London Office Space
These shared and private offices in Enfield are offered on flexible, competitive rental rates. The offices feature a comprehensive selection of facilities and services such as a manned reception with telephone answering, secretarial support, WiFi and broadband, meeting and conference rooms, telephone systems, central heating and air conditioning, car parking, bike racks, kitchens and showers, 24 hour secure entry, and more.
In addition to the currently available office rentals listed above, we are also able to offer offices to rent in other prime office locations across North London. Try our search service for free now - we promise to help you find the perfect coworking space, shared or serviced office in Enfield. Fill in the Quick Quotes form or call now to speak to an expert on 020 3965 9617.