Mitre Building, Mitre Passage Greenwich - SE10
Offering serviced offices, shared workspace and desk rental, the Mitre Building stands out with its unique design within the Greenwich Peninsula, an exciting business district in Central London.
Completed in 2009, the striking office block at 6 Mitre Passage has 125,000 square feet of Grade A office and retail accommodation. Units range in size from 500 to 4,500 square feet, accommodating a wide variety of businesses.
The external façade is finished with aluminum panel cladding and blue-grey colour glass. Floor to ceiling windows deliver excellent natural light inside the property to promote a productive and welcoming work environment.
A range of services and facilities are on offer at the property's modern business centre on the eight floor, which has fully furnished offices on flexible terms. Perks include fully-equipped meeting rooms and kitchens with complimentary tea and coffee. The centre is fitted with the latest technologies, including VoIP telephones and ultra-high speed internet.
Other facilities at the Mitre Building include a stunning lobby and reception on the ground floor and showers at mezzanine level. The ground floor also has a 7,000-square-foot heath and fitness club from Better Gym.
North Greenwich station on the London Underground's Jubilee line is less than a five-minute walk away, while the nearby North Greenwich Pier offers boat service along the River Thames to London Bridge and other destinations. The office building is also close to the Emirates Air Line, a cable car link across between the Greenwich Peninsula, Royal Victoria Dock and ExCeL London.
Everything you need is found nearby, including parks and cycle paths, cosy cafes, fashionable restaurants and pubs, cinemas, and world-class entertainment venues. The iconic O2 is a short walk from this stylish and architecturally impressive office building.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Reduced Mobility AccessThis commercial property/business centre is a disability friendly workplace. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- Cafe On SiteThis commercial property/business centre features an on site cafe or other dining facility.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Desk SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers desk space rental (hot desking). Desk space can be rented weekly, monthly and sometimes on demand for as little as an hour at a time. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- ParkingThis commercial property/business centre features parking either on site or nearby. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Shared Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers shared workspace either in the form of open plan floors or small office suites that accommodate several people. Please see the description above or call for specific details.
- Video Conferencing FacilitiesThis commercial property/business centre offers video conferencing facilities either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you'd like more information about this Mitre Building, Mitre Passage centre or any of the other Greenwich office space on this page please call us on 0208 090 3160, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Greenwich office to rent on Mitre Building, Mitre Passage call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Greenwich, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.73 to East India
0.82 to Royal Victoria
1.13 to Canning Town
1.16 to Maze Hill