Thanet House, Creek Road Greenwich - SE8Call now: 020 3053 3893
Offering stylish serviced office accommodation at a riverside location, this business centre at 133 Creek Road in Greenwich offers a tranquil office solution away from bustling West End, the City and Canary Wharf.
The centre is next to The Duke Pub, a great spot for a lunch or to unwind after work. Greenwich village is a five-minute walk east of the centre. The village has impressive restaurants serving cuisine from around the world and a great selection of traditional pubs and trendy gastropubs, giving you plenty of options for enjoy a meal or host a casual meeting. Greenwich Market, the Cutty Sark museum, the University of Greenwich and the Old Royal Naval College are some of the attractions in the picturesque town centre.
Greenwich Cutty Sark DLR in the village is within a five minutes walk from the centre, as is Greenwich and Deptford rail stations with mainline services. These stations link the area with the City and Canary Wharf, London's two main financial districts. Southeastern rail services also connect you to the West End from Greenwich and Deptford stations, while Riverboat services run from North Greenwich Pier to Westminster.
Curve Serviced Offices provide high spec and bespoke spaces that impress clients and help your business succeed. You can be up and running quickly in a supportive environment with the flexibility to adapt your space as you grow. Desk space can be customised to suit your unique needs.
Excellent facilities are provided, including state of the art technology. High-speed fibre optic internet connections and fully managed Local Area Connection with secure VLAN are available throughout the centre. A dedicated internet connection and a managed firewall are also available, plus an advanced VoIP telecommunications system. An impressive boardroom equipped with conferencing facilities is designed to organise productive meetings while providing a chic and luxurious space to host clients.
Meet and greet reception services as well as administrative and secretarial supports give you more time to focus on developing your business. Experienced staff help businesses with creating documents, drafting letters, preparing spreadsheets and completing other tasks within a 24-hour turnaround time or sooner for urgent requests. With secure ID card access, you can visit the CCTV-monitored property 24 hours a day.
- Building/Office Amenities
- Climate ControlThis commercial property/business centre features a climate control system for heating and air conditioning, ensuring a comfortable work environment.
- Fitness Centre/Gym EquipmentThis commercial property/business centre features a fitness centre/gym equipment.
- Passenger/Platform LiftThis commercial property/business centre features one or more passenger/platform lifts, making it easy to travel between floors.
- 24/7 AccessThis commercial property/business centre offers tenants secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week enabling you to work flexibly at times that suits your schedule.
- Building/Office Facilities
- Fully FurnishedThis commercial property/business centre is fully furnished and equipped with desks, chairs and everything you need to move in and get straight to work.
- Meeting & Conference RoomsThis commercial property/business centre offers meeting and conference rooms either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Unbranded Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offers unbranded workspace providing a more stable, professional impression for your visitors and clients.
- Virtual Office SpaceThis commercial property/business centre offer virtual office packages providing entrepreneurs and small businesses with a prominent London business address and their choice of business support services such as post/package receiving and message taking as well as day office and meeting room use.
- Business Support & Reception
- Business Support ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers a range of administration services and business support either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Staffed ReceptionThis commercial property/business centre features a professionally staffed reception, ensuring your clients and visitors are cordially greeted and attended to.
- Telephone Message ServicesThis commercial property/business centre offers telephone answering and message taking services either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- Communication and IT
- BroadbandThis commercial property/business centre features high speed broadband access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Integrated CablingThis commercial property/business centre features integrated cabling.
- Technical SupportThis commercial property/business centre offers technical support to its tenants either included in the rental price or for a small additional fee.
- TelecomsThis commercial property/business centre features a telephone system that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- WiFi ConnectivityThis commercial property/business centre features WiFi access that is usually made available to tenants as part of the rental package.
- Security Features
- Access and Security SystemThis commercial property/business centre features an access system and security system to ensure tenants' safety and well-being.
- CCTV Monitoring SystemThis commercial property/business centre features a CCTV monitoring system for greater security.
If you'd like more information about this Thanet House, Creek Road centre or any of the other Greenwich office space on this page please call us on 020 3053 3893, or fill out the Quick Quotes form to let us know exactly what type of workspace you need.
Our team of specialist consultants has decades of experience in helping clients to secure the perfect London office space. Whether you need temporary workspace for a small team, a desk for a few days or an entire floor for the next 24 months, our experts that can make it happen. We have commercial property rentals available throughout South London and would be happy to help you locate the office space you need in a location that's right for your business.
Our team can find any type of workspace you require; just let us know what you need. We have helped clients secure many different office solutions, from large unfurnished industrial spaces to small business centre offices with professional amenities; from high spec fully serviced executive suites to shared workspace in converted warehouses; and from town centre luxury offices to units in business parks.
If you would like to know more about this Greenwich office to rent on Thanet House, Creek Road call us or submit the form. For more South London office rentals in Greenwich, click here.
Map of the office space location
0.46 to Deptford Bridge
0.69 to New Cross
0.39 to Cutty Sark (DLR)
0.6 to Greenwich